1. Please submit your essay with new finds, viewpoints, methods and/or cases.
2. Time for keynotes (general meeting and panel sessions) is 25 minutes per speaker. For other presentations is 15 minutes per speaker. Each one has 5 minutes for Q&A.
3. Paper collections will be posted and available in PDF.
Some papers would be recommended by the committee to academy journals in advance.
4. The detail of registration fee will be posted in our following Notice II.
1. English, Japanese and Mandarin are general languages.
2. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided for the opening ceremony and oral presentations.
3. Please submit your topic and abstract at least in two languages of English, Japanese or Chinese (No less than 500 words for English; 400 – 800 words for Japanese; no less than 300 words for Chinese).
1. Wars, disasters and food security in history
2. Food security, food safety and response in the pandemic
3. Agricultural production, rural economy in the pandemic
4. Urban food security and distribution in the pandemic
5. The dilemma and response of the foodservice industry during the pandemic
6. Changes in food traditions in the Post-COVID-19 Era
7. Structure reshaping and tendency of food industry in the Post-COVID-19 Era
8. Tendency of the foodservice industry in the Post-COVID-19 Era
9. The recovery of the local food economy in the Post-COVID-19 Era
10. Food and cultural exchange in the Post-COVID-19 Era
11. Foodways and lifestyle under the impact of the pandemic
12. Pandemic and sustainable foodways
13. The case of regional promotion of food and international cooperation
14. Other related issues
1. Suiyuan Book Awards (Book of the year, on food studies);
2. Exhibitions for well-known brands of food and beverages.
·IMPORTANTXDATES· (GMT +9)
1. Deadline for submitted form (with title and abstract) is Sunday July 31st.
2. Deadline for the full text (manuscript and PPT) is Friday October 28th (required for simultaneous interpretation, please do not overdue).
3. Participant list with formal invitation will be confirmed on Monday October 31st.
4. Conference agenda will be sent on Friday November 11th.
5. Conference dates are Saturday & Sunday November 26th&27th.